International Travel/International Student: make sure you get your I-20 signed, have all your travel documents.

If you are thinking of going to Canada make sure you have gotten a Canadian Visa, if your country requires to have it.

Is your passport active?

Is your visa active?

If you are traveling to see family in the USA you do not need to get your I-20 signed (but you may want to ask if they are a border state to Canada or Mexico if they plan to travel out of the states over break.)

For those staying in the area, prepare for the winter blues.

  • movie night with friends
  • cook a new recipe
  • volunteer in the community
  • learn a new hobby
  • Pinterest
  • go sledding or ice skating
  • play soccer or basketball at the wellness center
  • go bowling
  • start a new organization
  • learn a new dance